Chain Link Fence Installations and Maintenance
Chain Link Fence Installation and Service
A common choice among business owners and homeowners, chain link fencing is a secure, versatile, modern, and economical solution. These fences offer a range of features, including defined boundaries, increased security, and an enhanced appearance for any property. We install three different types of chain link fencing, as shown in the sections below.
Residential Fencing Installation Services
Providing a protective barrier for children, pets, and property, chain link fencing is ideal for residential use in suburban and urban areas. Designed with an open weave, this type of fencing provides additional security without sacrificing visibility. With new designs and colors becoming available, residential chain link fencing is becoming one of our most popular options.
Industrial and Commercial Chain Link Fencing
Chain link fences are the best way to create a secure, safe work environment for customers, employees, and visitors of industrial and commercial sites. Using heavy-duty fabric and framework, industrial chain link fencing is used to protect military installations, airports, factories, and other potentially dangerous assets. This type of fencing may be combined with other features, including:
- Secure and automated gate operators
- Mini mesh
- Barbed wire
Contact us today to learn about our commercial and industrial fencing options.
Recreational Chain Link Fencing Installation Services
As the most well-known application for this type of fencing, recreational chain link fences are used at parks, playgrounds, and play areas around the country. Furthermore, these fences are commonly used to protect tennis courts, as well as soccer, football, baseball, and softball fields.
Temporary chain link fencing can be used to create short-term recreational areas and safety barriers, which can help with crowd control at parades, concerts, and other major events. These chain link fences can be installed in a range of color schemes and designs.
Gates for Chain Link Fences
Gates for use with chain link fencing come in two styles: mechanical and electric.
An electric slide gate is used in heavy-duty applications because of its positive chain drive, timer, and safety features.
An electric swing gate is a common sight in residential and commercial areas. With durable planetary drives, solar power, and electronic controls, these gates can stand the test of time.
Whether you’re looking to define boundaries, increase security, or enhance the appearance of your business or residence, we have the right kind of chain link fencing for your needs. Call us today to schedule a no-obligation estimate.
The Benefits of Chain Link Fencing Installation
Though fences come in a range of styles and materials, chain link fencing is one of the most common types. It’s easy to install and it’s suitable for residential and commercial applications, which means it has several advantages over other fencing options. Here are a few benefits of chain link fencing installation.
- Affordability. Chain link fencing is a cost-effective solution. Its components are inexpensive, and its installation process is simple. If you want a durable fence with great visibility at a reasonable price, chain link is a viable alternative.
- Durability. Composed of galvanized steel, chain link fencing is impervious to rot and pests. It doesn’t attract debris and dirt, and it never has to be stained or painted. Other than the occasional sweeping, these fences need little maintenance. This fact makes them a great choice for homeowners and business owners with busy schedules.
- Security. When it’s correctly installed, a chain link fence is nearly impossible to breach. These fences are made of woven steel wires that are vertically bent, intertwined in a diamond configuration, and fastened to steel poles which are then buried in the ground. A chain-link fence offers excellent visibility, but they’re tough to get through. Therefore, they’re commonly used on military bases, in industrial settings, and around correctional facilities.
- Versatility. Chain link fencing is available in several varieties. Customers can select the style and thickness of the steel wires, with thicker options offering enhanced durability and security. The average chain-link fence ranges from three to 12 feet tall, but we can build taller fences if needed. Choose a swing gate, a walk-through gate, or a sliding gate. It’s up to you!
Chain link fencing is a versatile option that plays a crucial role in commercial and residential settings. From tall, imposing fences to low and inviting residential barriers, chain link fences are highly customizable.
Are You Ready to Begin?
If you’re ready to install a versatile, durable, and low maintenance fence, now is the time to get started. Fill out our online contact form to request more information or call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate.